Friday, November 27, 2009
64 pounds of sugar
This evening was the seventh annual Parker family gingerbread house making party and our third year participating. What a fun tradition. We love this party! And, really, what's not to love? Seven years ago, the tradition began at the Parker's (my brother, Nathan's, in-laws) home with their grandkids. Three years later they moved the party to the clubhouse because they needed more space. This year they moved it to the church. I'd guess there were 150 people there. My sister-in-law, Karen, said they went through 64 pounds of sugar for the frosting tonight!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Just looking at that is giving me a "Sugar High"...YUMMY!
I love how Kate's is covered with candy and also has candy spilling out the front door.
Those were some darn cute houses! I think we are all still coming down/recovering from the sugar high.
Post a Comment