Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Visit from Claire
Yesterday evening we were met some favorite friends from NYC at the park (who now live in a VERY HOT part of CA -- which makes the 95+ degree weather in SLC not seem so bad). James and Kate played with Claire and I was able to have a nice visit with Tara. It was so great to see them and catch up a bit! (This is a not great photo of any of the kids, but it's the only one where you can see all of their faces.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Claire looks bigger than Kate! I can't believe how much she's grown in the last couple months since we have seen her. James looks so adorable in his overall shorts... or whatever they are called, shortalls? :)
Glad you are feeling well... generally. You really should hire someone to help with some of that... I know, I know... you guys like to do all that stuff yourself. Good luck! Hope he makes lots of money at the fund-raiser!
The funny thing about that picture is that the little car they were fighting over is another little girl at the parks ride. Loved seeing you and the kids!
Post a Comment