Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Live Nativity in the Bonneville Glen


We attended the annual live nativity in the Bonneville Glen tonight with Grandma & Grandpa Judd. Four local churches join efforts to organize the event each year. James and Kate loved the choir singing in Bethlehem; Mary, Joseph and the Baby Jesus; and the goats, sheep, and donkeys. They asked for "more sheep" most of the walk home.

4 comments:

Sherri said...

That looks like so much fun for the kids (and dad too). I am glad PETA wasn't able to stop it!

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Kate even donned clothes for the occasion.

Leslie said...

Such a great opportunity for the kids to experience. Enjoyed your Christmas photo and newsletter. We can't believe how big the kiddies are. Glad to know that you have a blog. It's a great way to keep in touch.

Kristi said...

I'm so glad you listed your blog link in your Christmas letter. I love to see what our friends are up to. Love the live nativity pics! Your kids are so cute and getting so big. Let's get together soon!