He finally did it. We all knew it was coming. Ben gave notice at his law firm yesterday. Why? He's accepted a position in the new mayor's office. As of January 7, 2008, Ben will be the Senior Advisor for Intergovernmental Affairs in Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker's administration. Congratulations Ben! You were a great lawyer, but it's time to combine your passion for politics with your paying day job. Check out the news announcement here.
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Ben's career change!
He finally did it. We all knew it was coming. Ben gave notice at his law firm yesterday. Why? He's accepted a position in the new mayor's office. As of January 7, 2008, Ben will be the Senior Advisor for Intergovernmental Affairs in Salt Lake City Mayor Ralph Becker's administration. Congratulations Ben! You were a great lawyer, but it's time to combine your passion for politics with your paying day job. Check out the news announcement here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
Congratulations!
Congratulations! We are very excited for you!
I assume that inter-governmental affairs will get me out of speeding tickets. Congratulations. Roger
That's awesome! Congratulations!
SWEET title. That's going to be one big business card! or reeeaaally tiny font. Congrats! Go Dems!
Wow. I'm impressed. Is this just the start of a lot of years of kissing babies and shaking hands?
One step closer to being Mr. President.. congrats!
Congratulations to Ben. We are super excited for you.
That is so exciting!
Are you planning on staying in Utah a while before moving to Washington?!
I bet it was a good day for Ben yesterday when he got to turn in his resignation and turn his attention to something he loves.
Congratulations!
Society peeps! I love it...tell Ben congralations...that is very exciting news.
so much i could say in support of you Ben! let's just hope you make a dent with the republican state legislators - don't even get me started about politics & the School of Medicine. :)
Congrats, Ben! So in twenty years or so, can I have a spot on your Cabinet? Even something small, like Assistant Secretary of Health and Human Services, will do. Just remember I called dibs.
Or, maybe Ambassador to a peaceful island nation? Hmmmmmm?
Congratulations Ben! We just got your Christmas letter and I was not surprised to see you entering the world of politics - very, very cool!
Post a Comment