Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas Lights at Temple Square


We went to see the Christmas lights at Temple Square last night with Grandma McAdams, Jeremy and Rachel and the Packs. Good times.

5 comments:

Ashlee said...

It looks like you guys are doing great! Love the blog--we'll be checking for updates. Merry Christmas!

Sherri said...

We are going to miss you guys. Have a great Christmas!

TnD said...

It was so much fun to see you in UT. Please forgive Dave for China Garden, and for me for allowing it to happen.

Just one tall girl named Laurel said...

Yes, forgive tnd for China Garden. I want no part of that blame. Gravy on egg fu young? Tres chic.
Thanks again for the hosting! And pre-thanks for the popcorn! Big hugs & kisses to twinners. Cody says thanks to J for the SA-KAH BOOOWL game.

Becky said...

Yay! I'm so glad you got a blog! I'll link you to mine so we can keep in touch better. So great to see you again last month!
Loved the explanation on your blog address. LOL!