I don't know the final score, or even the team the Jazz played on Monday night (Ben just told me it was the Sacramento Kings -- one of us managed to watch some of the game amidst the kid control). But, I do know that James and Kate now know that the train takes them at least one place other than the circus. They seemed to like the game -- although we left just after half-time. And, much to her parents' disliking, Kate paid the most attention to the gummy fish Grandpa bought her and the Jazz Dancers. She's been rolling on the floor and kicking her leg in the air ever since.
Wednesday, November 14, 2007
Utah Jazz
I don't know the final score, or even the team the Jazz played on Monday night (Ben just told me it was the Sacramento Kings -- one of us managed to watch some of the game amidst the kid control). But, I do know that James and Kate now know that the train takes them at least one place other than the circus. They seemed to like the game -- although we left just after half-time. And, much to her parents' disliking, Kate paid the most attention to the gummy fish Grandpa bought her and the Jazz Dancers. She's been rolling on the floor and kicking her leg in the air ever since.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How did she see the dancers from way up there!
It is great to have you back. We are excited to see you next week!
You guys look so cute and I love Kate's ponytails. They are getting so big...does this mean it's time for another one? I kid, I kid.
YAY! You're back! We were wondering what happened to you guys in the blogosphere... That pic is adorable. Love Kate's pigtails! PS- if I were at a Utah Jazz game I'd be more interested in the gummy candy, too. Ooooh-- burn! Go Blazers!
Post a Comment