Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
In Spanish, loco means crazy.
While Ben and Julie think they are doing a fairly decent job under the first definition, Kate, James, and even Robert (as communicated through Kate) would like all readers to know that their parents identify with the Spanish meaning as well.
About us
We (Ben and Julie) married in February, 2000. Both of us are lawyers and enjoy healthy arguments regarding both things of import and things of no import. We are the parents of three-year-old twins (cheerful, cute Kate, and handsome, headstrong James) and our new baby Robert (a delightful angel). Kate likes reading books, watching Dora episodes, and cooking with her dad. James likes riding his bike, playing with balls, and watching out for Robert. Robert loves eating, a dry diaper, and sleeping.
7 comments:
Looks like dinner was a hit!
Yum. Sugar cereal is one of my favorite dinners too . . . and lunches . . . and snacks . . . and breakfasts
very cute. My kids favorite dinner is cereal. I usually only get away with that when Matt is out of town:)
By the way, are you guys doing anything on the Clinton campaign this time around? I've been thinking about that lately because on another blog I belong to (full of many members of the church from where I grew up) we are having some spirited debates about whats been going on with the candidates.
Cocoa puffs for dinner-- classic. Ian would love that. And Kate's totally got the attire down too. No pants and cocoa puffs. That's the ticket! Are you guys around for the holidays? I think we're in SLC for the 26-31.
is that the "go utah" t-shirt?
That is my kind of dinner! It tastes great, is easy to make, and easy to clean up.
that's probably almost as nutritious as feeding my 2 year old frozen cheese for dinner.
Post a Comment