Friday, November 25, 2011

Parker Gingerbread House Making Party

I love, love, love to see this guy's real smile! It's hard to catch the real smile on camera because he's always pulling some crazy face or posing with a less-than-authentic smile. However, he couldn't help himself but to show the real thing while showing off the gingerbread house he made at this year's annual Parker Gingerbread Workshop. Nice work, James!
The candy grab!
Kate did her house largely on her own this year. Funny how I note my kids' development based on how much help is necessary during this annual activity. I think this was our fourth year in a row participating.
Robert was old enough this year to join in on the excitement and creativity. It hard to believe how much he's changed in the last year.
And this little man, well, here's tiny factual tidbit: it was one year ago to the date of this activity that Ben and I wondered and then confirmed that he was on his way! Last year we walked around this party in a secret, surprised and overwhelmed state of shock. This year, well, here he was - along for the ride!

1 comment:

Sherri said...

So fun! I love the picture of James. Pure joy!