



In Spanish, loco means crazy.
While Ben and Julie think they are doing a fairly decent job under the first definition, Kate, James, and even Robert (as communicated through Kate) would like all readers to know that their parents identify with the Spanish meaning as well.
About us
We (Ben and Julie) married in February, 2000. Both of us are lawyers and enjoy healthy arguments regarding both things of import and things of no import. We are the parents of three-year-old twins (cheerful, cute Kate, and handsome, headstrong James) and our new baby Robert (a delightful angel). Kate likes reading books, watching Dora episodes, and cooking with her dad. James likes riding his bike, playing with balls, and watching out for Robert. Robert loves eating, a dry diaper, and sleeping.
12 comments:
Congratulations Senator! :)
Congratulations! I'm excited to see the pictures.
Congratulations again. It seems like just yesterday (and in fact was hardly more than a few years ago) when we were all talking about this very thing at a CLS JReub meeting. Go Ben!
Hooray! CONGRATS!
Congratulations you guys, what great news!!!
Congrats again. I love the family picture on the stairs.
Those are great pictures. You look very dignified, Ben. I expect that this is just the first of many swearings-in.
I don't know if there are any more "swearings-in" in my future, but I'm sure there are many, many "swearings at" in store for me!
I am so happy for you Ben! Very regal pics. :)
Emma's right, all the CLS JReubs knew this day would come. And soon. :)
Love the family photo.. you all look so sharp!
Oh yeah...
And thus, it begins.
Post a Comment