Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Absent = Busy

I know I've been neglecting my blog. And I'm sad about that. This is the closest thing our family has to a journal/scrapbook. It's not that I haven't been thinking about posting, wanting to post, or have great postable material. It's just that life has been extremely busy.

We moved. Within 30 days of deciding it was time to get more space, we actually closed the transaction on that additional space. We moved four days after that. Packing. Moving. Unpacking. Lost of stuff for a family of five. I hope we don't move again. Ever. But, this is our 11th residence in 9.5 years of marriage. What are the chances we'll stay put this time? Post and pictures to come.

James and Kate completed their first year of Spanish preschool last week. They participated in a very cute rendition of Blanco Nieves (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs) as a closing program. They were dwarfs. Very cute. Pictures were taken (thanks Grandma McAdams for remembering to bring a camera!). We'll get a hold of a few of those pictures, and then, post to come.

Robert crawls. He may walk before the next picture post. Still, post to come.

We're going on vacation the end of next week. Disney World. Me, the kids, Grandma Judd, Aunt Sherri and Daniel, and Aunt Sheree, Uncle Ben, Alex, Abby, and Asher. (Ben will be traveling on business.) I'm sure it will be fun and exhausting. Posts will follow.

There you go. See, we're still here. Don't give up on us!

4 comments:

Mindi said...

Wow.. you moved huh? I want details. I don't envy you in the slightest (with the moving part- NEVER fun)... except for the fact that you now have even MORE space, that part I do envy. :) Good for you.

Can't believe Robert is crawling! Time flies way too fast. Can't wait for all the promised postings and photos! Have fun at Disney! Sounds like craziness (and lots of fun!)

xo,
Mindi

Leslie said...

Wow...I know how hard it is to move especially with kids. Congrats on more space and hope you get to enjoy it for many years!

Have fun on your vacation...at least you'll have family to help you.

Sherri said...

Can't wait to see all of you next week (and your house some day too). I think Asher is coming to DW too...

tenacious d said...

Wow. That's a precipitous move! Where did you go? Are you still within biking distance to work? Are you renting your prior residence, or did you sell it? That would've come so in handy had we actually been able to move to Utah. We would've arrived just about the time you were moving. Oh well!

Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to you last weekend. I was sick, sick, sick with the tooth, then we had family stuff.

Have fun in Disney World!!